- Highland Internet will no longer be available to pick up payments from our customers, it will be the customers responsibility to mail or deliver their payment to our office or pay online.
- We will now be charging Disconnect/Reconnect fees and or late fees starting March 15th 2017, this will apply to customers that are more than 45 days delinquent.
- It is very important that customers keep their account with Highland Internet in good standing. We will be happy to work with customers if arrangements are made within the 45 day period.
- Highland Internet relies on receiving your payments by the 5th of each month. This helps insure that Highland Internet can continue to meet our financial obligations.
- We offer online bill pay at HighlandInternet.net, we can take credit card payments over the phone or you can send checks or money orders to our mailing address. PO box 1835 Oroville.
- If you wish to continue receiving your statements via USPS just let us know.
- Please take these into consideration before contacting us.
- Speeds may very due to a variety of situations out of Highland Internet Communications control.
- Highland Internet Communications will not be responsible for poor internet speeds due to customers location, customer supplied equipment, or interference blocking signal after installation.
- There are a variety of things that can slow down internet speeds, device updates, too many users, router firmware updates etc...
Highland Internet is working on going paperless. We are asking that our customers email us with their current mailing/email address along with the Name on the account, phone number and physical address. With this information, we will update our records and proceed with your new emailed statement.
We would like to hear from you at your earliest convenience this will help us update our system as quickly as possible. email@example.com Thanks for your cooperation